AFL OPM4-4D Optical Power Meter with Wave ID and Set Reference - NOY44016
- 5-Year Product Warranty
- 3-Year Recommended Calibration Interval
- Wave ID (auto wavelength identification and switching)
- Power measurements in dBm or ?W; insertion loss in dB
- Passive Optical Networks (PON) testing
- OPM4-4D (Filtered-InGaAs) for high power (+26 dBm) CATV Broadband networks or DWDM system applications
Full-featured, handheld optical power meter
NOYES OPM4 is designed for measuring optical power in all network types and performing insertion loss measurements on multimode or single-mode fibre optic links. The OPM4 is fully N.I.S.T. traceable.
Automatic Wavelength Identification Significantly Increases Efficiency
The standard Wave ID feature automatically detects and sets the receive wavelength(s), preventing setup and measurement errors (when used with NOYES OLS series light sources). It significantly increases efficiency and reduces technician errors—and saves testing time—by eliminating the need to test each wavelength individually.
Optical References Storage
The OPM4 stores optical references for each calibrated wavelength and offers multiple test tone detection for fibre identification.
- Measurement Units: dB, dBm, μW
- Power: 2 x AA batteries
- Battery Life: 300 hours
OPM4-4D – 850, 980, 1310, 1550, 1490, 1625 nm