AFL FastConnect - SC Multimode 62.5 - 6 Pack - FAST-SC-MM62.5-6
- Priced 6 per pack
- Pre-stubbed, factory-polished ferrule
- No epoxy required
- Precision mechanical alignment insures low loss
- Fiber can be reseated
- 900µm boot provided with each connector - Choose 2mm or 3mm if you need a different size boot
- VFI can be used to confirm fiber is installed properly
- Meets TIA/EIA 568A performance requirements
- Meets TIA/EIA 604 (focis) connector interface requirements
FASTConnect® field-installable connectors are factory pre-polished connectors that completely eliminate the need for hand polishing in the field. Proven mechanical splice technology ensuring precision fiber alignment, a factory pre-cleaved fiber stub and a proprietary index-matching gel combine to offer an immediate low loss termination to either single-mode or multimode optical fibers.
FASTConnect® connectors are compatible with 250 µm and 900 µm optical fibers, as well as 900 µm, 2 mm and 3 mm cordage. All primary fiber types are supported, and each connector is color coded per industry-standard requirements to aide in identification during and after installation. A factory-installed wedge clip (included with each connector) is removed and discarded upon completion of the termination. Incorporated into this device is an innovative, translucent wedge enabling the use of a common VFI to provide a “pass/fail” signal once physical contact is achieved.