AFL Poli-Mod Cassette Module 12F LC/APC SM - PM-L-12-ALC-0-S-01
- 1 poli-mod per box
- 12 Fiber - LC/APC - Singlemode
- 12-24-fiber interconnection capacity
- LGX 118 compatibility (single-slot module)
- Effective and time-saving cable mounting mechanism (no tie-wraps necessary)
- Inventive splice sleeve cradle
- Available in SC, LC and ST connector arrangements
- Organized fiber routing
- Fixed solution, no moving parts
- Multi-directional cable entry access
AFL's new Poli-MOD is an innovative patch and splice module, which offers an
inventive and effective means to accommodate up to 24 fiber interconnections in an
industry-standard, single-slot LGX®118 footprint. The new Poli-MOD offers a unique and
robust way to secure cable without the need for time-wasting, tie-wrap alternatives.
Additionally, the module leverages a creative snap-in splice sleeve cradle to securely
manage both single and ribbon fiber arrangements. These features provide the capacity
to outfit a standard 4RU rack-mount panel with up to 288-fiber interconnections.
The Poli-MOD is also offered in an arrangement that supports the low loss budget
requirements of Distributed Antenna System (DAS) networks. This is accomplished
through the elimination of an interconnection point while providing a robust splicing
environment for rack and wall-mount panel applications.
LC/APC 12F SM - PM-L-12-ALC-0-S-01