PLP Coyote Dome Closure 9.5 x 28 - 80061055
The COYOTE Dome Closure was built from the ground up using the same craft-friendly fiber management technology that placed the COYOTE family among the most respected and reliable in the industry. Re-entry is quick and requires no special tools or re-entry kits. Both the 6.5" and 9.5" designs are also convertible to closure shells for in-line applications or to provide additional drop capacity. For connectivity solutions, the COYOTE Dome closures are also available in cross-connect configurations.
- Sizes: 9.5" x 28"
- Butt/Expressed Splice Configuration
- Application: Direct buried, below grade, pole/wall mount or aerial
- Quick to assemble, no special tools required
- Tested in accordance to GR-771-CORE by an independent outside lab
- Available in flame retardant material
- Collar system allows for quick re-entry
- Segmented end plate design provides independent access to every cable
- Flexible grommet sealing technology supports a wide range and quantity of flat or round cable profiles.
- Standard 6-1/2" Dome Kits provided with (2) 8003691 grommets and (2) 8003692 grommets. Customized kits available upon request.
- Standard 9-1/2" Dome Kits provided with (2) 8003692 grommets and (2) 8003693 grommets. Customized kits available upon request.
- In-Line options available – Contact PLP for details
Available Splice Trays:
36F Low Profile Splice Tray(13) - 468 Fibers
36F Splice Trays(10) - 360 Fibers
Manufacturer P/N: 80061055