Wirewerks LGXtra 4 Strip Wall Mount Enclosure - PP-WM4SD
• Product Dimensions 16.2" (412mm) x 14.1" (358mm) x 4.85" (123mm)
• Two-door, split cabinet design separates ‘fiber entry and splicing section’ from ‘patching
and exit section’, isolating active fibers from disruptions during maintenance activities
• Doors open completely for technician-friendly, unrestricted interior access
• Use of familiar LGX-style adapter strips and cassettes reduces tech training
• Supports fusion-slicing in up to four (4) optional Wirewerks Splice Trays
(See PDS-0193 for description and details).
• Wirewerks CableGrip™ cable attachment device provides strain-relief and eliminates
performance-robbing fiber micro-bends associated with cable-ties.
• Wirewerks CableBundle™ cable routing device with magnetic base may be placed and moved
as required to assist techs in managing and routing fibers during installation and maintenance
activities (6 included).
• Two (2) top and two (2) bottom cable entry/exit ports provide flexibility in wall mounting
locations. Ingress protection reduces dust contamination inside the enclosure.
• Precision engineered and manufactured from 16 gauge high-strength, cold-rolled steel
with a durable matte black finish.
• Installation Manual, four (4) wood screws, self-adhesive Safety labels, and self-adhesive
Port ID labels for adapter strips are included.
• Easily converts into a splice box - ideal for splicing only applications
(Trays and Adapter Panels Sold Seperately)
Splice Box Configuration
(Trays sold seperately)
Integrated Strain Relief
6 Bundle Managers Included