Wirewerks LGXtra LC Cassette Modules
- Fully compatible LGX-style module offers many new LGXtraTM features and innovations
- Interoperable/interchangeable/compatible with generic LGX-compliant enclosures and modules
- 12/24 SC/LC duplex/quad fibers per Module
- Low Insertion Loss (IL) to minimize impact on loss budgets
- Dimensions: Excluding adapters : 7.22" x 4.04" x 1.15" (183mm x 104mm x 38mm)
- Weight: 1.4lbs
- Casing: Cold rolled steel
Manufacturer P/N - LXPM-L12S (LC/UPC SM 12F), LXPM-L12A (LC/APC SM 12F), LXPM-L12D (LC/PC MM OM4 12F), LXPM-L24S (LC/UPC SM 24F), LXPM-L24A (LC/APC SM 24F), LXPM-L24D (LC/PC MM OM4 24F)
Wirewerks' LGXtra product family is a complete portfolio of LGX-style rack/wall mount patch panels, modules, adapter strips and accessories. All Wirewerks LGXtra products fully comply with standard LGX form factor, footprint and functionality specifications, allowing complete interoperability and interchangeability between all LGXtra and LGX-style modules, strips and enclosures. Wirewerks LGXtra products bring powerful new features and capabilities to generic LGX-style equivalents, allowing users to selectively update, modernize and expand their existing LGX infrastructure -- all while extending operational lifespan, protecting the original investment, and increasing ROI.
The Wirewerks LGXtra Patch Module is a robust, fully LGX-compatible module providing up to 12/24 SC/LC connectors for fiber patching and cross-connect applications. Key LGXtra innovations include an integrated, removable fusion splice tray, a removable adapter strip, and Wirewerks' exclusive new 'no-cable tie' strain relief sleeve.